If you've lost your key you can order a replacement key here.
Please see the product documentation (available online also) for common questions, problems and answers. Additionally we have compiled the Common Tech Support Questions page. The most common problems and solutions can be found there. Most problems can be solved within minutes by consulting the available documentation.
Please check the News Page to see if your problem has been fixed already and an update available before contacting support.
If you own a license for the product you need help with and you want an expedited response, your tech support message subject line should begin with your registration code followed by a concise description of the problem or error you are having. eg. "ASPIXXX : Pixel 0,0 off color when new image created".
If you do not own a license for the product you need help with: Please begin your subject line with "Eval:" followed by the product name, followed by a concise description of the problem or error you are having. eg. "Eval: AspImage, Pixel 0,0 off color when new image created". Then provide the information requested below.
It is critical that you include the following information to expedite a response:
- Include the version of the product you are using. Our products have version info which is available for viewing through the properties menu from File Manger. Right click on the DLL or EXE, select properties from the menu and select the version tab. The file version is listed at the top of the form.
- Include the steps you used to produce the problem.
- Include sample code that demonstrates the problem you are having.
- If an error is being returned by ASP or the component, include the complete error message. If the component supports logging such as AspMail include the output of the log.
- Include what version of IIS you are using.
- Include the OS, version of the OS and info about any service packs or hot-fixes installed. It would be an tremendous aid to Support if you would use TShoot to determine O/S, Server and versioning information. Just run TShoot, press Ctrl-G and then paste the information into your tech support email.
- If you've done any troubleshooting please tell us what you've done to troubleshoot the problem.
- If you are installing remotely via a product such as Norton's PCAnywhere please indicate what software you are using.
- Contact support via email using the email address of supportsvc at the company's domain, serverobjects.com
- If your e-mail is a problem report that requires us to duplicate your scenario under a debugger our response time may be longer.
- If you do not include a valid reply-to address we will not be able to respond so please check your mail program's reply-to address and verify that it is correct.